More info from Alaina
Surprisingly versatile; unbelievably swift.
Just ask my clients – Google, NBCUniversal, Estée Lauder, Tommy Hilfiger, Walmart, Samsung, Costco, Microsoft, PepsiCo, Lancôme, Deloitte, and many more. My voice has been used in national commercials, namely for Inspirato and Crunchmaster.
For your narrations, my voice can be warm and inviting. For commercials, upbeat and enticing. And for presentations, smooth and professional. My voice has been described as conversational, authentic, and like a girl-next-door in one moment – but cinematic, emotive, and rich in the next.
I am a professional actor in the Chicago market with over 16 years of experience. From 2016-2018, I worked as a Principal Vocalist and Emcee for The Walt Disney Company. I hold my BFA in Musical Theatre from The University of the Arts, where I acquired training in dialects, voice and speech, the International Phonetic Alphabet, character work, and script analysis.
Recent happy clients include:
- Google (Google Home App Videos)
- Crunchmaster (National TV Campaign)
- Costco (Video Tutorials)
- Comcast (Internal Videos)
- Samsung (Product Video)
- Lancôme (Internal Brand Video)
- Estée Lauder (Award Submission Video)
- Tommy Hilfiger (Marketing Video)
- PepsiCo (Digital Campaign)
- Deloitte (AdeptPro Product Video)
- Rothy's (iHeart Radio Ad)
- Inspirato (National TV Commercial)
- Jonas Brothers, Maroon 5, George Ezra, Avril Lavigne, Panic! at the Disco, The Greatest Showman Soundtrack (Spotify Ads)
- Redemption Cemetery 12: Day of the Almost Dead, and several other similar hidden object games
- Black Survival (iOS and Android Mobile Game)
- Honey Dew Donuts (Radio Spot)
Dialects available include: native Upper Midwest/General American, expert-level Australian, Chicago/Great Lakes, British (RP, London, Cockney), Southern American, Russian, French
I work in a professionally treated home studio to provide you with clean, raw audio. I use a Neumann TLM 103 Large-Diaphragm Condenser Mic, and I edit with Logic Pro X on a Mac desktop.