Hello everyone, and welcome to the last 2021 edition of our “What’s New in Bunny Studio” section! It’s hard to believe, but here we are, wrapping up another year. And what a year it’s been, full of twists, turns, and many surprises. Still, we’ve got a couple more aces up our sleeve before we celebrate the Holidays and say goodbye to this year. Let’s get a move on!
At Bunny Studio, we’ve always been very adamant about constant improvement. After all, what’s the point if you don’t keep growing? And, even more so, we aim to give our users the best possible experience, with everything from browsing our site to talking with our customer support staff. Therefore, we’ve made a few tweaks here and there to make your time with us a little bit more in line with the famous Holiday cheer!
Hopefully, you’ll find these quality-of-life changes a treat!
The New “Global Search Bar”
- Now you can search and find the service or freelancer you are looking for more easily. We don’t mean to brag, but we’ve completely reworked how the search bar works on our website.
- Users can search for anything they want just by using the search bar in the header.
- Also, it gives more visibility to other services than Voice. There are so many services to choose from in Bunny Studio that we thought we were doing them a disservice by not putting them up, front, and center.
- Looks aren’t everything, we know, but it has a new lovely and colorful suggester.
New Feature: You Can Now Invite Anyone to a New Project
Before, you could create projects and invite a Bunny Pro of your choice. Now, you have much more freedom and leeway, and you can invite as many Bunny Studio users as you need.
- Collaboration is very important to the Bunny Studio culture. As a consequence, we’ve taken our first step toward a collaborative experience in projects.
- We looked carefully at the user flow and saw where we could encourage our customers to invite friends or colleagues to their projects.
- Once you post a project, a modal will immediately appear to invite new Pros to your project. If you’re not ready to do that, don’t worry, you can just dismiss it, and it’s business as usual!
- Once on the project posted page, you’ll have another chance to invite people. Just head over to the project details, and you’ll find the button there. Easy!
- Let’s say that when creating the project, you didn’t imagine having to invite anyone to see that project, but when you received the deliverable, you thought it would be a good idea to ask someone to get their feedback. Well, no problem! You can also do it at any time from the project details page. Right there, you will also see who is already part of the project so you can keep tabs on everything.
- Additionally, this will allow other users to participate as viewers of any project. What better than receiving feedback while a project’s still active?
And that’s going to be it for the month of December. We know it wasn’t a whole lot, but we’ve been hard at work for all of 2021, and trust us that we’re ready to step into 2022 with even bigger and better surprises!
Now, it’s time to kick back and let the good times roll! From everyone at Bunny Studio, we wish you Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year!
See you next month with more news and announcements!